- Starting journey as a small stripping yard for spares
- Business relationship
- We opened our second branch specializing in BMW and Mercedes Benz
- We relied on walk in client’s and the man in the street
- A small motor vehicle repair department was opened
- We were nominated for small business of the year. Boss of the year and the 702 Pastel Business of the year
- Focusing in high quality and cost-effective spares, we were able to service the panel beating industry
- We were able to employ a further six personnel
- We were the overall winners in the Gauteng Entrepreneur Business of the year
- Our market grew to the African Continent, we had major clients and our buying power increased.
- Expansion in the vehicle repair section
- Sales for the used car market grew
- The need was identified to expand the mechanical and service section
- We were awarded a contract from a leading Corporate in the Motor Vehicle Industry.
- Modernize the facilities and introduce compliance with environmental standards.
- We registered and opened CASR Chocs Auto Solutions and Recyclers (a subsidiary).
- Expand our services to cover Fleet Management and Logistics through our Subsidiary Company.
- Expand the operations further within Gauteng’s Townships
- We have been proactive in our surrounding community, securing employment for 26 individuals.
- Are the sponsor for the local football annual games
- Annually assisted with grocery parcels for the aged and disabled during the Festive Season, i.e., December
- Annually assist with back to school shoes and book packs
- Are a sponsor in the disabled annual games
Network & Infrastructure Services
Growth in the motor vehicle industry services market is fueled by the need for seamless business processes across an organization’s complete value chain of customers, partners, suppliers, and employees. Chocs services enable clients the option of being a first-time motor vehicle owner, the uninsured motor vehicle owner now has the option of repairing his motor vehicle at a fraction of the cost.
Chocs Solutions services offer to:
- Sales of genuine used spares
- New and used Body Panels
- Wheel alignment
- Sales of new and used tyres
- Fitment Centre
- Basic and Major Service
- Engine and Gearbox service and replacement
- Maximize the clients needs at the minimum cost
Chocs provides total project management, right from assessment of damage, to the estimate of repair and supply of spares.